As I mentioned before, the kids and I flew home to Seattle a couple of weeks ago. Braedon was so excited to get on a plane and go to grandma and grandpas house! We had to make a paper countdown that I put up on the wall to help show him when exactly we would get to leave. Also, when I told him that it was time to bring out the suitcase and start packing, he informed me that he already has his suitcase and was ready to go.
If I would have let him leave with just that he would of had to wear nothing but Thomas the train books for the whole week. I was a little nervous having to fly with them on my own, but we lucked out and Adi was able to get her own seat as well. They both did great on the way there, but had minor meltdowns on the way back. I will blame that on the fact that we flew home past their bedtimes.
Braedon loves the Wonder Pets and asked grandma if she could make him a red cape just like the one Tuck wears on the show. When we got back to the house he was very excited to see his new cape.
You better believe he wore that thing to dinner.
Then he tried to push his luck and asked grandma to build him a fly boat. Sorry man, that’s not going to happen.
My friend Jenny came up to visit on Sunday!
It was so nice to hang out and catch up with her. Although when she refused to change a diaper I kicked her out. What is up with that anyway?
We just had a great time hanging out with grandma, Auntie Jenny, and grandpa. The week went by way too fast!
The kids really did have fun. I promise.
Braedon just loves his Auntie Jenny!
And grandma’s I Pad.
No comments:
Post a Comment