Tuesday, March 12, 2013

18 months

Adilyn turned 18 months on the first, and today she had her 18 month check up.  I realized I haven’t done a monthly update in awhile, so I wanted to get down some stats as well as what she has been up to lately.

IMG_1683

These pictures were quickly taken tonight since I have been absolutely awful at taking any pictures lately!

Weight: 22.2 pounds (10-25%)

Height: 33.5 inches (90-95%)

Miss Adi Bob is long and lean!  At 18 months old, Adi is sleeping from 6:30 pm to 6:30 or 7 am and taking one nap a day after lunch.  She is running, climbing, going up and down stairs, and starting to rough house with her brother.

IMG_1732

She still loves all things electronic and hates it when you tell her no.  Obviously.  She loves french fries and will throw most veggies on the floor.  She loves her morning sippy cup of milk and drinking water out of my water bottle. 

IMG_1670

She is finally starting to enjoy books and will sit with me while we flip through the pages.  She still hates being put down most of the time and is sometimes only content when I am holding her.  She loves to play at the park and go down the slide and swing.  She has even started kicking a soccer ball back and forth with me!  She loves music!!  Turn it on and it turns into a dance party!

Now, to change the subject a bit.  Braedon is also doing very well, especially considering the move and him being the new kid in school.  He transitioned more smoothly then I ever would and is loving his new school.  He also started soccer last week and LOVES it!  I already plan on signing him up for another session after this one.  I think I might have two soccer players on my hands and I couldn’t be any happier!!!

IMG_1676

At 46 months, which is what he will tell you now if you ask him how old he is, Braedon is quite the jokester.  He loves to color and practice writing his letters.  He also loves playing at the park, riding his bike and rough housing with his sister.

IMG_1677 

These two are so much fun.

IMG_1713

And can be oh so sweet.

IMG_1709

IMG_1719

IMG_1704

No comments: