Braedon finished up his first soccer session a couple of weeks ago and he loved it!
We both looked forward to practice each Tuesday! Braedon actually had a purpose to run around like a crazy boy with all his energy and I loved watching him do so.
Since this was a winter session, there were only 2 kids signed up. It would have been nice to have more kids but at the same time, we got some one on one coaching. Braedon has already made a huge improvement with dribbling and kicking the ball.
What makes me the most happy is seeing how much fun he has playing!
I plan on signing him up for another session once I’m all recovered.
Did I mention he likes to run?! Learning about the next drill.
Practice always ends with a shot at goal.
Here’s to the first of many soccer sessions and practices!! Hopefully![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment