Monday, April 29, 2013

Oh happy day!

Last week we lucked out with some really nice weather!  We went on a few walks, played at the park, had fun with my Aunt Ann who was on helper duty for the week, hung out on the deck, and created some serious artwork with the sidewalk chalk.  On Friday, the kids were in a good mood, so I decided to take them out front for a little photo shoot.

IMG_2208

I can’t believe how grown up they are looking.

IMG_2211

Braedon will be 4 on Monday! 

IMG_2217

Adi is turning into Miss Independent.

IMG_2231

After I took about 40 pictures on the stairs I asked them if they would go lay in the grass with their feet in the air. This picture is after I got them to turn over from off of their backs, with their feet in the air.

IMG_2245

IMG_2246

Adi sure loves her big brother and will try and copy everything he does.

IMG_2250

And vice versa.  They tend to feed off of each other.

IMG_2253

IMG_2255

IMG_2258

And they’re done.  Racing down the sidewalk ensued. 

IMG_2290

Or struttin down the catwalk.  Whatever you want to call it.

IMG_2277

IMG_2301-2

Peyton was just happy to soak up some sun.

IMG_2305

No comments: