I can't believe how fast Braedon is growing up! We are going to be celebrating his one year birthday before we know it. I almost made him a birthday cake for his 5 month mark, mostly because I just really wanted cake. I have decided that we will be having one for his 6 month birthday, even though he won't be able to eat cake yet. Any excuse for cake, right!?
4 comments:
I had a six month birthday cake made for Ben. It really was because I just hadn't had cake in a while and was craving it. He wasn't allowed to eat it, but I'm still glad I did it. I know a girl who had a birthday cake made every month until the kid was 1 (this weekend). Six months is at least significant...in a way. :)
I feel totally cheated that he is five months and I have yet to snuggle up and breath in his sweetness. He is adorable.
He is so flipping cute!!
He's starting to look like a real human! I love seeing them turn from strange aliens with giant heads into responsive miniature humans.
Post a Comment