
Sunday started out nice, but got crappier as the day went on. Swine Flu? Possibly....Derek and I have been dealing with fever, chills, body aches, sore throats, stuffy/runny noses, extreme fatigue, and headaches for the last four days. Luckily Braedon hasn't shown any symptoms yet and I'm hoping he doesn't. Each day I'm hoping to feel some relief and feel a little better, but that day has yet to come. It can be rough trying to care for a baby when you feel horrible, so I asked Peyton to babysit, but she got caught sleeping on the job.


So we resorted to movies on the computer and grandma...
4 comments:
I certainly hope you guys feel better soon!! I wish I was closer so I could help out..........it IS wonderful to have such a handsome little guy to make you feel better though. Can't wait to squeeze him again. Love you guys.
Oh, so sorry to hear you are sick...and I too hope Braedon doesn't get it.
He is looking so big and is sitting up so well! (Ryker is not good at sitting yet...he just wants to flip over and go get what he wants...ugh)
And crazy thing...we have that EXACT exersaucer...of all the excersaucers...weird.
I am sad you are both sick. I hope you feel better soon. Jason just looked over my shoulder at your post and says he thinks Braedon looks just like you, Lacie.
Oh Lace - that little guy is getting cuter and cuter!!! I'm usually looking at your blog at work and for some reason, I can't get a message out from there.
I love you and miss you - give Derek a kiss from me.
Post a Comment