
Lacie was reading about a killer workout on personal trainer blogs that she decided would be her main workout this summer. The workout is called Insanity which hurts just to read. I for some reason decided that I wanted to work off those 10 pounds that I gained in my first year of b-school and said that I might work out with her...but she heard "I am GOING to work out with you" which is quite different. But in for a penny, in for a pound so I decided to accept her interpretation and commit to a summer. My goal is to lose the 10 pounds from school plus an additional 10 pounds for good measure.
After a frustrating experience trying to order the videos through resellers on Amazon we finally got it on our third try (I have had great experiences with resellers until this time). I received a text from Lacie on Monday saying that it finally came and that we would do the fitness test that evening. The fitness test was a solid workout and we were both dripping sweat! We have now done two days of workouts and it is definitely a killer. Turns out that when personal trainers are talking about a workout that is kicking their butts, it will most certainly kick the butt of someone that hasn't been working out at all (Lacie had to take a couple of breaks today because it was so challenging).
What did I get myself in to?!?
4 comments:
WooHoo!! It hurts so good though! I'm liking having a workout partner so thanks for sticking with it...you are totally going to lose those pounds. I'm proud of you!!
Ha ha. I saw a commercial for it the other day and wondered if ya'll had started yet. You're both insane! Good luck!
Hmmmm, that picture is a bit intimidating and sweaty looking. Is that what you are going to look like when you're done? :)
That picture is definitely an accurate depiction of the amount that you sweat during each workout. The advertisements that I saw showed people pushed beyond limits which is also quite accurate. It is a killer!
Post a Comment