This last week has been filled with lots of milestones for our little Baeo. I can’t believe how much he is learning and understanding now that he has turned one.
Things Braedon has started doing just this week:
1. Walking! He is all over the house now and walks just as much, if not a little more, as he crawls.
2. He will sign milk please and finished ( I use finished for when he is done eating). Whenever we have something to eat that Braedon wants he will come at you and squeal pretty much saying, “I want some.” That behavior was not cool with me so whenever he does that I will say, “Braedon how do we ask?” He will then sign please.
3. He knows how to go down the stairs without falling. We don’t have stairs at our house in Ithaca and my parents have quite a few so I was hoping he would figure this one out quickly. He only took a couple spills down about 3 stairs before he realized that he must go down backwards every time.
4. When you ask for a hug he will give you one! I think he sometimes confuses hug with kiss though because when I asked for a hug yesterday he came at my face with his mouth open! It was actually pretty cute.
5. He has taken after his cousin Ryker and has started climbing up on chairs.
6. He has also decided this week that he only needs one nap a day. I don’t really like this change because I still need him to need two naps a day!
7. Oh, and he has also learned how to flush the toilet. If we forget to shut the bathroom door and you can’t find Braedon, just listen for the flush.
My boy is growing up!
1 comment:
Sometimes it seems like they just grow up all of the sudden and learn a whole bunch of new stuff right in a row. What a fun age!
Post a Comment