Friday, June 4, 2010

Where is summer?

Okay, updates….

First of all, can I ask where summer is and when is it going to get here?  This rainy, cool weather is starting to get to me!

I think I will have this post be mostly pictures.  Isn’t that what people care the most about anyway?

We did this for about a week:

Picture 087 Picture 089 Picture 090 Braedon now hates his car seat.

We did get to stop and have some fun in Utah.

Picture 099 Picture 104 Picture 124

Then it was back to this:

Picture 092 Picture 093

After another stop in Kennewick, where I was a total slacker and didn’t take any pictures, we arrived at our summer destination.

Braedon made himself right at home.

Picture 139 Picture 155 Picture 153

Did I mention he has made three new furry friends?

Picture 156 Picture 159I would never tell him this but I think he is being used.

Dog food provides hours of entertainment.

Picture 161  Picture 165 Picture 167 Picture 162

He even left grandpa a little present.

Picture 169

Do you think he will notice?

1 comment:

Amberly said...

Oh I hope he doesn't notice until he starts to put his foot in and I hope you are right there so you can giggle a lot!