Come back again when we are on the west coast.
It was actually warm this morning. We woke up to 46 degrees! I had to double check because I didn’t believe it at first. I actually sweated a little during my run this morning. Don’t let it fool you though. I’m not going to let it fool me. The low tonight is somewhere around 9 and the high tomorrow is in the upper teens/lower 20s. Did you know that I’m very sick of winter. I have thought about turning the heat up really high, throwing down a beach blanket in the living room, putting on my bathing suit, making a margarita and pretending it’s summer. I haven’t though because I’m sure Braedon would think that would be weird.
Anyways, so we haven’t spent a lot of time outside. In fact today was the first day since we’ve gotten back from break that I actually took Braedon and Peyton out for a walk. Braedon managed to find every mud puddle and collect every leaf from the sidewalk. It took about 25 minutes to go around the block.
Since we haven’t spent much time outside I have been finding ways to keep Braedon entertained inside. I went out and bought some Play Dough a couple of weeks ago and Braedon absolutely loves it! He only tried to eat it the first time I introduced it to him, but hasn’t tried since.
Look at that concentration. This is serious business folks.
He’s also been working on mastering his motorcycle skills.
Check out his position. Feet up, bent over…he’s going to be a pro.
Other days we just sit around, color, watch movies, do a little dance, sit in our box of Lincoln logs…
Whatever keeps you entertained, buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment