Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Portraits of Braedon, by Braedon

A few months ago we gave Braedon our old camera and let him play with it.  Derek did a post about it awhile back.  However, I can’t seem to find it, which is a bummer because it is pretty funny.  Anyways, I hadn’t looked on his camera in awhile now so yesterday I decided to turn it on and look through the pictures that he has taken.  I couldn’t help but laugh.  Here are a few of the good ones.

Hey ladies!….This would have been totally Myspace worthy back in the day.

IMG_4838 

Blanket, foot, cord…there were a few of these.

IMG_4841

Cute baby feet!

IMG_4852 

Another self portrait.

IMG_4853

and another

IMG_4856

how about a couple more…

IMG_4855

IMG_4861

That flash has got to hurt his eyes.  I’m surprised I don’t see him walking around running into things more often from being blinded by the flash. 

No comments: