Braedon turns two next Friday and today was his two year check up. I wanted to get his stats written down before I forget them.
Weight: 26 pounds and 10 ounces
Height: 35 inches
The doctor said he is tall and skinny with his height to weight percentile at about 10%. He also said to keep him on whole milk for a few more months because he definitely doesn’t have any weight issues going on and it wouldn’t be bad for him to chunk up a little more.
Derek came along with us this time and I am sure glad he did. Braedon had to get blood drawn, which was not a fun experience. The nurse missed the vein the first time and had to poke him twice to get blood. The whole thing took a lot longer then it should have and I could tell Braedon was crying out of real pain. I almost lost it seeing him so upset and in such pain! He also got a couple shots which aren’t nearly as bad and the good news is he is done with shots until he starts school!
The doctor said that Braedon seems to be doing very well and even though he isn’t talking as much as he probably should, which would be two word phrases, he is talking a lot more each day and he doesn’t seem to be worried about it. I honestly can’t believe how much more Braedon is talking and voluntarily saying words on his own just in the last couple of weeks. He probably says a new word or two each day. I am definitely not worried about his fine motor skills and things like that. This kid surprises me every day with what he can do. I can’t believe my baby is just about two!!!
We love you Braedon!
1 comment:
Congrats to Braedon on a good check up. He is growing up way too fast. I cannot believe it is going to be two years since he entered the world. Love and miss him.
Post a Comment