Braedon is an incredible little kid. He likes to help all of the time in any way that he can. This morning he put his pajamas away without me asking and a leg of the pajamas was hanging out of the drawer which he quickly corrected by reopening the drawer and putting them all of the way in (most teenagers don’t even do this). He often times will find garbage laying around and throw it away for us. He will randomly bring us our water bottles or other random things of ours that he thinks we may want.
This morning he found the Cars DVD on top of the entertainment stand (I was too lazy to put it away last night when I put a different DVD in as I knew that Cars would go back in this morning). As soon as he picked it up Lacie asked him to put it back down so that it didn’t get ruined which he didn’t do. Instead he found the Cars DVD case and put the DVD in there correctly. The only problem was that the DVD was kind of gross and was skipping requiring me to clean it before the next use. How can I be upset?
Later this morning he was at the YMCA day care while Lacie and I sweated our butts off doing boring cardio. When I went to get him I asked him to come to me to put on his jacket so that we could go. He ignored me and cleaned up all of the toys that he had been playing with…then he came to me for his jacket and said “go”. So he was stalling but it was for clean up. How can I be upset?
I am continually impressed with him and am don’t know what we did to deserve such a great little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment