Oh how I love Trader Joes and am so happy to have it back in my life. A couple of days ago I found this and just about peed with excitement. This little grinder has all of my favorite things. Sugar, chocolate and coffee bean sprinkled on whatever my heart desires! Yes, please. Today I had it on my oatmeal and in my coffee. So Good! Now that I’ve got that off my ever growing chest (hello third trimester) we can move on.
After doing some research, I joined a playgroup for San Jose stay at home moms. This particular group is very active having meet ups a couple of times a week and is made up mostly of younger moms around my age. Yesterday after the gym I decided to take Braedon to the park where they were meeting. The mom’s seem pretty nice so far and there are a few kids that are Braedon’s age. We played at the park for a couple of hours and while the other moms spent their time pushing their kids on the swing or helping them go down the slide, I spent my time chasing Braedon clear across the playground and back while he chassed pigeons and tried to feed them wood chips. My boy just loves to run, and he loves wildlife. Braedon doesn’t need a playground, he needs a big open field with birds and squirrels and he would be entertained for hours. All I ask is that big open field be fenced in and locked, that way Braedon can run his little heart out and I can take a breather. We had a lot of fun though and between him playing at the YMCA daycare for an hour and then running around at the park for two hours, he was wiped by the time we got home. I fed him lunch and then he slept for three hours. I used to take Peyton to the park and run her so that she would be tired and sleep for the remainder of the day. I feel like I’m doing the same thing with Braedon.
No comments:
Post a Comment