Monday, July 18, 2011

San Francisco

We decided to spend the day in San Francisco on Saturday. We spent the day walking around and exploring Fisherman’s Wharf as well as Ghirardelli Square. This was our first time in San Francisco and we really enjoyed it. I see us going back again soon!


The Golden Gate Bridge in the fog.


IMG_8399


Alcatraz


IMG_8400


It was about a mile walk from our car to Ghirardelli Square and the path we took had a ton of joggers and cyclists on it. I love seeing so many active people out and about!


IMG_8402


IMG_8403


Baeo was showing dad where mom was, in case he didn’t know.


IMG_8404


Braedon getting a ride from dad as I waddled behind.


IMG_8407


After lunch Braedon fell asleep in the stroller and Derek and I walked and checked out all the old boats.


IMG_8409


IMG_8410


IMG_8411


After that we ventured up the hill to heaven. Chocolate heaven that is.


IMG_8413


You know we had ice cream for dinner! It was so good!


IMG_8415


We took advantage of the sugar high and let Braedon run around the park on our way back to the Jeep.


IMG_8418


IMG_8419


Once back to the car we drove to check out the Full House house. Yes, I grew up watching and loving that show and was very excited to see the house in person…and just to let you know, I was not the only girl in my late 20’s excited to do so. Did you know the show was actually filmed in LA? The house looked so much smaller too.


IMG_8422


From there we decided to check out what is known as the windiest and most crooked road in the world As it turns out, so was everyone else and their brother. It took us an hour to drive three blocks. See the squiggly lines on Lombard Street? That is the block.


IMG_8423


And we are finally going down!


IMG_8424


IMG_8425


IMG_8426


After this it was time to head home. It’s so nice being only an hour from this city!

No comments: