One of my favorite times of day is in the afternoon right after both kids have woken up from their naps and they are in good moods! We often all get on the floor in the living room and play. Sometimes we turn up the music and dance…and then I realize 15 minutes later that I’m the only one dancing.
Sometimes we put Adi in charge of the music and we’ll dance when she pushes her music button and then freeze when it stops.
Sometimes we will play Simon Says or do The Hokie Pokie. Or, sometimes I just get blank stares while I play Simon Says or do The Hokie Pokie.
Yesterday Braedon and I were trying to get Adi to roll over.
Adi doesn’t seem to have the slightest interest.
“You crazy. Rolling over would require me to move, and does it look like I like to move? Enough of these shenanigans, now where’s your booby?”
Meanwhile, Braedon has taken this doctor thing to a whole new level.
While I was cooking dinner last night I was getting multiple shots in the thigh, my blood pressure checked (around my leg), and my heart checked (on my belly button). He takes his job very seriously.
He agreed to take a dinner break in between patients.
Adi, well she was just happy not to be the next patient.
(Doesn’t she look cross eyed? I hope it was just the flash! Maybe I should have the doctor take a look.)
2 comments:
Your everyday life with kids posts are making me extra baby hungry. Good thing I'm pregnant ;) Your two are soooooo adorable.
Thanks and congrats again on your pregnancy.I'm so exited for you!
Post a Comment