Okay, I have another set of questions and answers for you guys! This time I just didn’t make up my own, I saw them on a blog I read and she got them off of Pinterest. It took awhile to go through and get all of these answers because his attention span is about the same as an ant.
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Baeo: I don’t know
2. What makes Mommy happy?
Baeo: Dad makes you happy. (Yes, Braedon, you would be correct!)
3. What makes Mommy sad?
Baeo: I hurt
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Braedon laughs, and says, “like that, mommy.”
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
----------
6. How old is Mommy?
Baoe: Five. (Wow, I look a lot younger than I thought…and Derek must get some nasty looks for marrying a 5 year old.)
7. How tall is Mommy?
Baeo: Big!
8. What is Mommy’s favorite thing to do?
Baeo: Work out. ( He nailed that one.)
9. What does Mommy do when you’re not around?
Baeo: Play with Adi and Peyton
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
---------
11. What is Mommy really good at?
Baeo: Playing cars
I do make a pretty awesome parking garage. I get a lot of practice though
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Baeo: -------(Yeah buddy, I can’t think of anything either…just kidding!)
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
Baeo: Talking (What is he trying to say here?)
14. What is Mommy’s favorite food?
Baeo: Waffle sandwich
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Baeo: ------------
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Baeo: Doctor
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Baeo: We play together.
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
Baeo: Points to my hair and says, “like that.”
19. How are you and Mommy different?
Baeo: Our shirts
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Baeo: He came up and gave me a hug and said, “that is how.”
21. Where is Mommy’s favorite place to go?
Baeo: To the mall. (I thought for sure he would say Starbucks on this one.)
And there you have it. I couldn’t get any answers out of him for a few of the questions, no matter how I tried to word or explain them. Not surprise there though.
No comments:
Post a Comment