Sunday, January 13, 2013

46 days

February 27th is the big day!  It is the day we get the keys to our new home!  February 28th is when our lease is up on our apartment.  That makes February 28th a very busy but exciting day!  Yesterday we went to check out our new house.  Now that they are to the fun finishing stuff, it is hard to stay away!  The walls are painted and we have cupboards!  After checking out the house we went across the street to the neighborhood playground.  Since it was so nice out, we were able to meet a few other neighbors and neighbor kids.  I have to say, I am so excited to be moving into this neighborhood!  It is filled with little kids both Braedon and Adilyn’s age.  Braedon had a blast with a few neighbor kids yesterday at the park and I can’t wait until that can turn into a daily thing.

IMG_1245

IMG_1237

IMG_1283

Before we left, I caught the kids actually playing together and not fighting.  I thought I better capture it on camera in case it never happened again.

IMG_1221

This is totally off topic, but Braedon has his first show and tell experience at preschool tomorrow.  I so wish I could be a fly on that wall.  He will be showing and talking about his new put together Lightening McQueen.

IMG_1360

See ya!

No comments: