Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday morning

We thought it would be a good day to take the kids to the Pacific Science Center considering the model train exhibit was here for the weekend.  Someone in our family loves trains.

IMG_1386

Adi was loving them too!

IMG_1369

There were trains to watch, trains to play with, and trains to ride.  We didn’t tell Baeo about the riding one though because it was crowded.  I know, bad parents.

IMG_1366

IMG_1388

In between the train watching and the train playing, they felt up some germs.

IMG_1402

With a little water play mixed in there as well.  Adi only tried to drink it a few times.

IMG_1418

IMG_1426

IMG_1434

Back to the trains.

IMG_1404

IMG_1406

We also hit up the bug and butterfly exhibit.

IMG_1490

IMG_1495

It was 85 degrees and balmy in the butterfly exhibit.  I was about ready to throw on my bikini and order a Mai Tai.  I could get along with the butterflies for a couple of months.

IMG_1498

Drums anyone?  These can stay at the science centerSmile

IMG_1453

How about a car ride?  Baeo is a very good driver.

IMG_1480

He takes it very seriously.

IMG_1483

In case you forgot, this is his serious face.

IMG_1486

Or…creeper face??

We, or I mean Braedon, finished off the day a little adventurous with a Scorpion sucker.

IMG_1502

Yes, that would be a real scorpion in the middle of the sucker.  I cringed the whole way home as I heard him chomping on it.  At least he got a little protein.

Miss Adi was beat when we were done and I ended up putting her to bed early.

IMG_1362

Is that even safe?  Goodnight folks.

No comments: