It is pretty common to hear new parents say that they are tired. I now know what they are talking about. Lacie and I have a system at night; she takes care of feeding and I am responsible for taking care of the random crying between feedings which typically involves me stuffing a
binky in his mouth over and over. Although we have a system, we are both somewhat tired. We have even turned over some of the babysitting duties to Peyton:

Yes, I know that I look a bit rough but I just woke up.
Entertaining experience of the day:Lac
ie was changing Braedon's diaper a bit too s
lowly today and Braedon decided to relieve a bit of bladder pressure before a new diaper was on. He sent a nice jet of urine right for the face...his face. Luckily he is the only one to get that kind of action so far.
1 comment:
See! I told you! -g
Post a Comment