Thursday, May 28, 2009

More Braedon

Braedon is now 3 weeks and 1 day old! With a couple of rough days in the mix, we have also had some pretty good ones regarding his sleeping. For a few days Braedon was not sleeping through any but one or two of his daily naps. This was resulting in a very tired and frustrated mom! However, (I don't want to jinx myself though) he has been doing pretty well during the night. He has only gotten up once during the night to feed and has gone back to sleep directly after. We think the reason for him not sleeping through his naps might be because I am not providing him with enough milk and he is still hungry, even after eating. I am working on this problem and hopefully it will solve the issue and we will soon have a happier baby and happier parents!





No comments: