- People say that there is no such thing as an ugly baby. I am here to tell you that there is no such thing as a beautiful newborn because when you see them come out you are mildly freaked out by the limp, blue, cone shaped object that is supposedly a baby. Thankfully the baby gets much cuter very quickly.
- There are all kinds of things that happen to a woman's body due to pregnancy that people should never have to go through and I am thankful that men just have to observe the changes.
- Mothers and babies are not naturals at breastfeeding despite what I always thought. And dang...that must hurt! Was the delivery not painful enough?
- The first night at home is an interesting one and I am glad that I was wise enough to take Braedon into the other room so that Lacie could get some much needed sleep which allowed her to be much more capable of handling the next day's activities. When I took Braedon into the other room I ended up laying on the couch with Braedon on my chest and we both passed out for 3 1/2 hours. I know that it is not recommended to sleep with your baby, but it was one of the most rewarding naps that I have ever taken.
- I have a heck of a lot left to learn.
Here are a few more pictures because what is a post without pictures?


1 comment:
Looks like he got Grandpa Peterson's Hands. And your lips. FYI there will never be a day that you don't learn something with kids.
Post a Comment