Monday, May 11, 2009

Daily Update (Derek)

I don't know if we have blogged much about Peyton and her interest in Braedon (I could look but decided not to) so I will cover this now. Peyton has been very curious about Braedon and she has spent a significant amount of time checking him out which includes some licks. She appears to even have some maternal instincts because when he cries, she rushes over to him and starts licking him. It is extremely cute. In addition to the curiousness and motherly instincts, Peyton also seems to be a bit jealous that Braedon can be on the couch and she can't. Below is a picture of Peyton pushing the limits of what is allowed. We decided that since she has been so good with Braedon, we will now allow her on the couch. Yes, our dog is spoiled.


Here is a shot of Peyton having to be in the middle of attention. I know, the pajama bottoms are hot!

Lacie was pretty upset to find out that she can't work out for 6 weeks but the good news is that she has already lost 15 of the 25 pounds that she gained during this pregnancy. She is looking pretty good if I do say so myself. Here is a shot of her in a pre-maternity top and jeans.

Here is a shot of Braedon that was taken today. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter.


The reason for my blogging a fair bit is that I am on paternity leave and since I am used to writing 100+ emails per day I guess that I have to have some form of written outlet.

No comments: