Yesterday we decided to take Braedon to the Children’s Museum in Everett, which was more like a Science Center for kids. When we walked in the door and saw all they had to offer, I may have squealed a little out of excitement. Yes, I was probably more excited than Braedon. We were there for a couple hours and still didn’t see everything. There is so much to do and see and Braedon had an absolute blast!
There was a tractor to play on and a horse to ride.
Ducks to look at and play a little hoop game with.
A black light room where you could play with different shapes and stuff.
Braedon also got to dig for dinosaur bones.
And play music..
He even drove a car and bus, which he loved.
Braedon also ran a bank…
made some money,and was head chef at a restaurant.
There was a tree house…
outdoor play equipment…
and a tower to walk up and look out over the city of Everett.
Braedon didn’t quite get the concept of using his eyes…
This place was awesome and I will be back many more times before we leave this summer.After the museum we came home to turkey!
Yes, there really was a turkey in our driveway. Very random, I know!
2 comments:
What a fun museum! I think I might have squealed a bit too.
We now have a membership there which allows us to take three guests each time we go so if anyone wants to join Lace when you are in town let us know.
Post a Comment