Last week the playgroup went apple picking at a nearby farm. I had never been apple picking before, so it was a first for both Braedon and myself. We both enjoyed it, but I always like doing fun, fall things like this!
At first Braedon didn’t quite get the concept that the apples were on the trees and so when I told him to pick some apples he kept picking them off of the ground. Then he proceeded to try and put rotten apples into my bag with good apples.
He eventually got the idea but couldn’t quite pick them off the tree himself.
He gave up on apple picking shortly after and just snacked the rest of the time.
It must have looked pretty good to Kayla.
There was no way Braedon was going to share his apple though. However, Kayla did get a hug from the ever so cuddly and friendly Baeo.
We tried to get a picture of the little group towards the end, but Braedon wanted nothing to do with it.
Does this look familiar?
Let me remind you.
He stopped crying for one second when he spotted Max’s apple.
Max was not going to give up his apple either. So, we went back to this.
(See Max protecting his apple…hilarious!)
I probably took 10 pictures and didn’t get one with all of them looking.
1 comment:
That Max kid is smart. Good thing he has Braedon to teach him to protect what's his. :)
Post a Comment