Friday, September 10, 2010

Smoothie mishaps

IMG_6582

Braedon loves to sit at the table with us now and has no problem climbing up into his chair.  He also loves his smoothies (frozen fruit, yogurt, and a little juice…sometimes I will add peanut butter and oatmeal to make it a meal for him). 

If left alone for too long, and by too long I mean 30 seconds, sometimes this happens.

IMG_6583

Yes, the smoothie is upside down on the table.  Luckily I wrap his cup in saran wrap and then poke a hole through it with a straw to create a lid since I don’t have any.

Is that how you spell saran wrap?  It looks funny to me.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

Yep that is how you spell saran wrap. I think it's adorable that he does that but I am sure you don't think it is even a little bit adorable when you are wiping it up.