I just called my mom to let her know that my brother posted wedding pictures. She asked if I could call her back in 10 minutes as they were eating dinner. I said "nope and I love you, bye."
When people ask questions with obvious answers I give a whitty remark, reply with "of course", or choose not to reply as the other options may get me in trouble.
I once told a co-worker that he should not chew with his mouth open as it is annoying and could have a negative impact on his career. (A few times people have "borrowed" a piece of gum and proceeded to chew with their mouth open. I almost asked for the gum back but held my tongue.)
Another time I told a guy that I rowed with that he sounds much smarter with his mouth closed. (I then had to explain to him that my statement did in fact make sense.)
There are a plethora of other examples but I can't seem to think of them at this moment. Bottom line is that I probably am on the blunt side but at least people know where they stand!
2 comments:
Like the time you told me that I smelled like a hamster? I was practically on my death-bed with mono, mind you!! :)
I think you nicely supported Lacie's opinion without any help from anyone else! But we sure love you anyway.
Post a Comment