Thursday, September 9, 2010

Vroom vroom

Braedon loves Grandpa Wilson’s motorcycles and after being able to sit on them and look at them this summer, he has become obsessed and is always the first to spot one, give the sign for motorcycle, and say, “vroom, vroom.” This kid sees them before I do when we are driving or going on walks. I’ll hear him say, “vroom, vroom” and then I’ll look around and sure enough I’ll see a motorcycle drive by or parked somewhere. If he gets the chance to get near one, like when we are walking through a parking lot or something, he will walk up to it and sign please. Sorry Braedon, but I don’t think it’s a good idea to test out the seat on a stranger’s motorcycle.

Well, today you will never guess what was parked outside our window all afternoon. Yup, a motorcycle. I bet you can guess what Braedon did for a good portion of the afternoon.

IMG_6587

IMG_6586

1 comment:

Amberly said...

Did he sign please over and over again?