Saturday, March 12, 2011

Braedon hugs and baby bumps

So I have never really been a fan of baby bump pictures and probably posted one on my blog when I was pregnant with Braedon.  However, I have gotten asked by a number of people to do so, and since we are clear across the United States, I thought I would post some baby bump love.

I have to say that I started showing a lot sooner than I did with Braedon, but I heard that is normal for your second baby so I am going to believe that and not worry that Baby P is going to be enormous.

Braedon loves to give Baby P hugs and when you ask him where his baby is he will point to my stomach.  It took him awhile to understand that the baby was in my tummy and when you would ask him where baby was he would point to one of my ta tas.  Yeah, wrong bump dude.

IMG_7640

IMG_7641

IMG_7644

Giving baby some love.

IMG_7646

IMG_7639

My thermometer says I’m already done.  I think it’s broken.

Braedon and dad also had some fun rough housing before bed tonight.  We turned up the music and just ran around and played.

IMG_7630

My awesome boys!

IMG_7629

IMG_7633

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute tummy! How far are you, I forgot. When do you find out what you are having?

Unknown said...

I agree about posting belly pics, but you have an adorable belly bump! Hope the pregnancy is going well for you so far.