Sunday, March 27, 2011

Blog worthy

IMG_7794

You see that sliver on Derek’s finger?  That has been in the bottom of my foot all morning.  Braedon and I were goofing around and I was pushing him down the hallway in a moving box when this thing got jammed in my foot.  I was even wearing socks!  I had Derek take a look and he thought he got it all, but it has been hurting all morning, so I finally had him take a look again and he pulled this out after some poking around.  My foot feels much better now, thank you very much.

Oh, here’s Baeo in the moving box.

IMG_7789

We have decided to move ourselves across the country and are selling/getting rid of pretty much everything and starting fresh in San Jose.  This week we have gotten a lot done and have gotten rid of a lot of stuff.