So a few months back at the Sage Social random things were being given away and one of those things were Listerine Breath Strips. Well somehow Braedon discovered them and they have become like crack to him. I have seen him climb our dresser to get to those little breath strips, sneak them out of the office, and go through drawers to get to them. He eats them like they are candy! Yesterday he got a hold of them and shoved about 10 in his mouth. Could you imagine!? After that experience, which included some tears and a few screams where I knew he was saying, “get these things off of the roof of my mouth,” I thought that maybe we had cured him of his obsession. Nope, he was asking for them again today. This kid is constantly smelling like Listerine and his walking around with blue fingers.
One more thing. Wherever we go I always go prepared with snacks. Usually goldfish because they transport so easily with no mess. Whenever Braedon hears me pouring the goldfish into his snack cup he stops whatever he is doing and comes running. It is so funny to me because it reminds me of what my cat used to do. Sometimes if I couldn’t find her all I would have to do was shake her bag a food and she would come running.
With Braedon, all he has to do is hear me pour the goldfish…
and then he comes running. Maybe I should use this technique when I know he’s trying to get into the Listerine.
No comments:
Post a Comment