I enrolled Braedon in swim lessons for the first time this fall and he loved them so much I decided to enroll him in them again in February. I love how excited he gets about swimming and being in the water. He is always bringing me swim diapers out of his bedroom when we are home. I wonder what he is trying to say!? Yesterday we were lucky enough to have Derek come with us since he didn’t go to his classes. Lucky for me because I didn’t have to get in the cold water, and lucky for Braedon because it’s always exciting to show dad your new skills. I took this opportunity to take some pictures instead!
They were able to play around a little bit before swim lessons started.
Braedon loves playing with the noodles and the balls that they always have floating around. He is getting really good at kicking his legs too! He has also mastered the whole bubble blowing thing. He gets a lot of practice with that in the bathtub!
So excited! Splashing is one of his most favorite activities and my least favorite. Although, I love how happy he is!
We do lots of little songs during the lessons. Derek handled them like a champ along with all the other moms. It was actually a little fun for me to watch!!
Braedon is also learning to come into the pool from off the wall. He is still a little hesitant with this, but I am seeing so much improvement with his abilities in the pool!!
No comments:
Post a Comment