There was a pink marshmallow peep.
Even though you couldn’t really see her face, she was a pretty cute little peep. Today was her first day sledding in the snow!
She took those hills like a champ! Obviously sledding is NBD…
I think by falling asleep during the sledding she was telling us that next time she wants to go over some jumps.
Meanwhile, there was another little snow bunny who tackled his first day on the hill.
Someone thought they were the king of the hill and required his own towing service.
See all those other little kids walking? See Mr. B being towed by me? I pulled him up that hill so many times I lost count. He’s lucky I am always up for a challenge or else I would have made him walk his booty up that hill like everyone else! He sure had a blast but I think he is going to be very disappointed when he finds out that usually you have to walk yourself up the hill.
Lunch break! Sledding must work up an appetite.
Followed by a couple more trips down the hill, and back up, until I finally bribed him with a cake pop from Starbucks.
After the cake pop was devoured in one bite, the trip concluded with a nice nap on the way home.
Lookin all big and cool….with his teddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment