I want to take a little time to vent first, so please bare with me. I have to admit that these first couple of weeks have had its ups and downs and I have definitely been on an emotional roller coaster, which is a new experience for both Derek and I. People tell you about the hormonal changes during pregnancy, but they seem to leave out what a wreck the postpartum period can leave you. I'm sure it is the combination of lack of sleep, trying to figure out what a crying baby wants, and just adjusting to this new life. I have to admit, this is probably the hardest thing I have gone through and for someone who never cries, I have done my fair share recently. I have to say that both Derek and my mom are wonderful and have been a great support system through all of this! Also, I know it will get better in time!!
Now for the cute part of the post...

Braedon is starting to become more alert and is looking around a lot more now. He really is a good baby and we absolutely love and adore him! He seems to really enjoy walks outside in his stroller too! At his 2 week check up on Monday we found out he is growing wonderfully and is now up to 7 pounds 1 ounce.
2 comments:
Ben has the exact same bouncy seat! :)
Oh, hang in there!! You guys are doing great. It's always tough to adjust at first....don't feel the least bit bad. And I love the picture of him on his tummy.....so cute!!
Post a Comment