Adventures of the letter “M” (that is the letter in his mouth). Braedon loves to put things in his mouth as he goes on his little journeys.
Here is my beautiful wife! Notice the two bottles of wine? Don’t worry, one is for cooking and one is for indulging. What you don’t see are the delicious cheeses that we were enjoying.
I cooked and wanted to use up all of the turkey meat so I made three turkey burgers (turkey, BBQ sauce, bread crumbs, egg white, chili powder, onion, salt, and pepper) in the daddy bear, mommy bear, and baby bear sizes. Daddy bear = 3/5 lb, mommy bear = 3/10 lb, baby bear = 1/10 lb. Needless to say, we all had more than necessary but they were delicious and paired beautifully with the roasted veggies that Lace prepared. Here is the mommy bear portion.
Braedon followed up his burger with a bear wrestling match. My little champion won but the bear put up a vicious fight.
Remember the old Calvin and Hobbes cartoons that showed the random routes that Calvin took? Braedon does the same thing which often times includes crawling under things that he usually barely fits through (if your leg is in the way then he will insist that it moves).
I have a great family! (Notice that Peyton is following him? I won’t go into the details but he smelled like food and she had to check him out.)
No comments:
Post a Comment