There is a cluster of random little houses that always make me wonder about:
- Why people would build such little old school houses
- Why cluster the mini houses like it is a camping site
- Who chooses the paint schemes
This is the view from a Jeep Commander and let me tell you, we were definitely in command!
Look at this beautiful stream.
Notice that it is going directly under Lacie’s butt? Yeah, that was a stream crossing and both Lacie and Braedon loved it.
Lacie asked me if I was going to drive across this little crossing…why wouldn’t I, I am driving a Jeep! (Notice that the front right tire is off of the ground.)
We all loved it!
Kyle & Brianne, we are training Braedon about what a Sunday afternoon drive entails so that he will be able to take Haylee out on a true date some day. Lacie made the comment that he will be dating soon to which I pointed out that she will be 40 when he starts dating at 16 and for some reason he is no longer close to dating age.
Great little drive though and it is a good thing that our Jeep has a locking rear differential or else we wouldn’t have made it through that drop (I tried it without too).
No comments:
Post a Comment