Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My little…helper?

This afternoon I thought I should probably start getting clothes together and start packing for our trip tomorrow. I got pretty much all of Braedon’s clothes together so I moved into my room to start on my stuff. I put Braedon on the bed to let him “help” me with my clothes. It turned into this in about .2 seconds.

Picture 003 Picture 004 Picture 005 Picture 006 Picture 008 Picture 007 Picture 001 He pretty much had my pile of clothes unfolded and thrown all over in a matter of seconds and there was no trying to refold and pile them with him on the bed. He is way too quick and the minute I got them refolded he would pick them up and throw them again. We could have repeated that cycle all evening. Oh, and do you see that pair of clothing sitting on the brown heater in the background? Yeah, that is a pair of my underwear and was one of the first articles to go flying by Mr. Baeo.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Awwww. Cute! I also think we have the same comforter! Did you get yours from Amazon?