Friday, March 26, 2010

Slides and swings

While we were back in Seattle the weather was nice the whole time and Baedon got the chance to spend some time outdoors. Just so that you know, New York is pretty cold in the winter, and so we haven’t spent extended amounts of time outside for Braedon to explore. I’m happy to say that he loves being outside breathing the fresh air, picking the heads off of dandelions, as well as occasionally eating grass.

Picture 016 Picture 018 Picture 030 Picture 023

We also took him to the park for the first time so he could finally experience the fun of swings. He absolutely loved it! Every time I tried to get a picture it was bad timing and I could never get his smiling face, but trust me, there were tons of smiles and giggles!

Picture 052 Picture 057 Picture 058 Picture 059

1 comment:

BriAnne said...

He's getting so big and CUTE! I love his smile. I wish he and Haylee could play together all the time!