Monday, October 11, 2010

Boston Part 1

As Derek mentioned in the previous post, we were able to go to Boston this weekend.  Boston is one of the top cities on my list of places I have always wanted to visit, so I was very excited for this trip.  We crammed a lot of sightseeing into this weekend vacation, so I will be breaking up the posts with some of the different things that we got to experience.  We left Friday morning and ended up getting stuck in Boston rush hour…about 60 miles outside of Boston, so the 5 and 1/2 hour trip turned into about 9.  We were pretty happy to finally get there!

IMG_6763 

Braedon waiting patiently for us to go to breakfast.

IMG_6764

We stayed at the Omni Parker House, which was in a great location and a beautiful hotel.

IMG_6769

After breakfast on Saturday morning, we decided to ride the ducks, which is a water and land tour that goes all over Boston.  Seattle has the same thing, but we have never felt the need to do that.  We were tourists all the way this weekend!

IMG_6776

IMG_6778

Views of the city from the duck.

IMG_6795

IMG_6799

It was a gorgeous day!

IMG_6802

Braedon enjoying the ride.

IMG_6794

IMG_6786

More to come!

1 comment:

Grandma Wilson said...

So glad you got to see Boston, especially this time of year!!! Looks like everyone had a good time. Some day I would like to visit there also. Love you guys!