On Sunday, Braedon and I were able to meet up with Derek for dinner in between his class and team meeting. Braedon got some daddy time.
These two are awesome. I love them!
Totally off subject, but today was Braedon’s last swim class. I enrolled him in lessons that lasted five weeks and he absolutely loved it. He gets so excited in the pool and is already improving with the whole kicking thing, getting dunked, and jumping off the side into the pool. He also loves, “The Itsy Bitsy Spider” book that we probably read and sing to 20 times a day. Braedon has his own version of the sign for spider where he puts both hands up in the air and wiggles his fingers when we sing it. He will also sing along except his singing voice is a lot quieter than his talking voice. Well, today at the end of swim class just as we finished our last song, Braedon busted out singing The Itsy Bitsy Spider, hands in air and everything. It was pretty hilarious. No one in class knew that was what he was singing, or that he was singing at all which made me crack up even more. He probably went on for a good 2 to 3 minutes and I think he loved being the center of attention and putting on a show for his classmates. That totally has to be a Peterson thing because he did not get that from me!
No comments:
Post a Comment