Monday, October 11, 2010

New family photographer

Have you ever wondered what kids see as picture worthy? Well we found out as we gave Braedon our old point and shoot camera and below are the results.

Luk at mi tois!

IMG_4771

This flore is slik expecilly when dada waxes his byke inside. I like 2 hyde under the table and chairs. Dada lets me play with his rugby ball and bought me a small 1.

IMG_4772 IMG_4773 IMG_4774

Mamama had dada put in a gate that i dont lyke.

IMG_4777

I used 2 be skared of the vaccuum but not n-e-moore. I vaccuum to but keep eye on it when it out.

IMG_4784IMG_4781 IMG_4782

this mi freind peyton.

IMG_4783

laz-e duggi

IMG_4788

thys not clean nough.

IMG_4785

That mamas bum.

IMG_4787

Mamama has culurful tooos

IMG_4797

This me, baeo.

IMG_4793 IMG_4795

…and my fyngrs

IMG_4802

This mi tois gain

IMG_4811 IMG_4812

Heres dada…he stool mi bear

IMG_4814

I lyke snaks in my cup

IMG_4821

I lyke yo gabba gabba when i get upp

IMG_4822

Thats all but I take moore sune. I du wedd’ns too and giv gud deals.

2 comments:

Debbie Peterson said...

Very clever.... and some pretty good shots. I've done wayyyyyyyyy worse.

Emily said...

Uh, there are actually some pretty decent shots in there. Hmmm...future photographer???