This is the last Boston post, I promise.
After touring the USS Constitution, we decided to take a ferry back but had to wait for about 30 minutes so we found a nearby park so Baeo could let off some steam.
The parks in Boston are awesome and when Derek said it was time to go there was another fit thrown…this time it wasn’t Braedon….I was having fun swinging!
View from the ferry.
Braedon was supervising the captain.
Once we got off the ferry we came across a pretty cool fountain. I could see how this would be nice in the summer. The water will shoot up in different patterns and trying to run across without getting wet looked like a lot of fun.
It’s always fun until someone gets hurt…or hit. Derek got it where the sun don’t shine.
Derek walked around for the rest of the afternoon looking like he forgot to put on his Depends.
We also visited a very old church. I think it was the first church in Boston, but I’m not sure.
Braedon played tour guide…
Shows how much I listened to the tour guide, huh? Or maybe it was because he was speaking gibberish…
and that pretty much sums up the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment