Thursday, March 4, 2010

A little bit of Baeo

Braedon is getting more of a personality every day.  I find myself cracking up quite often, even when I should probably be disciplining.  He is so much fun to just sit back and watch as he explores every inch of the house.  I love it!

Picture 108 I find him under the table quite often just hanging out.

Picture 111 Things that were safe are now becoming fair game and are having to get moved even higher up on shelves and bookcases.

Picture 112 He loves to just lay on the floor and cuddle with me…or climb all over me…either way, it’s great and we have so much fun!

Picture 120 He’s finally getting the hang of the sippy cup and is now taking at least one milk feeding a day from one.

Picture 121 He’s learned that it is better to use too much toilet paper than too little when using the bathroom.

Picture 123 He is getting closer and closer to being able to stand by himself.  He actually stood on his own for about 10 seconds the other day!

1 comment:

Debbie Peterson said...

I am so grateful you take time for posts so we don't miss out on quite as much.
He is adorable.