Friday, June 10, 2011

Love

The last couple of weeks Braedon has started to tell us that he loves us, which just melts my heart.  Out of nowhere he will come up to me or Derek and say, “love, mom,” or “love, dad.”  Although after he tells up he loves us he then continues on with a list of things that he loves including Neyney (Peyton), papa (grandpa), na (grandma), car (the movie cars), Mac (a character from cars), and ppsssshhhh (goldfish crackers).  He is such a crackup, although we don’t think it’s all that cool that we are on the same level as the movie Cars and Mac.  Also, I think he is starting to realize that I just melt when he tells me he loves me because today we went out for dinner and he was not behaving as well as he normally does.  I was starting to get a little upset with him and then he busted out with a “love, mom” and a little smile.  I forgot I was upset.

IMG_8222

He found dad’s sunglasses the other day and demanded we take his picture.  Derek also completed his first little project for Braedon yesterday, which was a sandbox.

IMG_8225

Braedon was so excited and played in it for about an hour.  In that time he was able to get sand in his ear, hair, mouth, and other crevices that I didn’t know sand could get into. 

IMG_8226

We are absolutely loving San Jose!  The weather is so nice, people are friendly, and after doing some research, there is so much for me and Braedon to do this summer!

IMG_8230

That is the forecast for as long as I can see.  Sun and warmth.

No comments: