Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Not an artist

Everybody already knows how in to cars, trucks, and jeeps Braedon is.  He has now started asking me to draw him these things.  Um, yeah.  I can’t draw. Period.  Especially vehicles.  When I was younger if I ever did sit down to try and draw something it was usually a flower, or a tree, or a box I would call a house.  Yesterday morning as I was eating breakfast Braedon came up to me with his etch a sketch and asked me to draw a truck.  I drew my version of a truck for him and handed it back.  He looked at it and replied with a long, drawn out, “Uh Oh.”  He then handed it back to me.  I asked him if that was good enough and if he could tell it was a truck.  His reply was, “No way!”  I guess I’m going to need to start practicing my drawing skills pronto.  Especially if my skills aren’t good enough for a two year old.

1 comment:

Chad said...

picture or it didn't happen