Sunday, June 12, 2011

Out of control

Everyone who knows Braedon knows he is quite the hugger and will hug pretty much everything. He has hugged rocks, flowers, trees, leaves, pictures, animals (both fake and real.)

crab

I think his hugging is getting out of control….and quite messy. You see, he hugs everything he loves and he just so happens to really love ketchup as well.

IMAG0127

See? Ketchup loving. All you need is a knife.

Tonight for dinner, Derek barbecued some hamburgers and of course I put ketchup on Baeo’s. He told us he loved “chup” and felt the need to hug it. He also felt the need to hug his hamburger. Yum. So the other afternoon he had sand in his ear. Tonight he had hamburger.

I really don’t want to discourage hugging. He is so sweet and affectionate. I guess I’m just going to have to deal with “chup” on the side of his face. At least he hasn’t declared his love for ice cream, worms, or banana strings yet (if you're family or know me well, you might understand the last one).

No comments: