One of my goals after moving to San Jose was to find a church for my family that was a good fit. After doing some research last week and going through a few of the nondenominational churches in the area, reading comments and just seeing what they were all about I picked one that I thought would be just that. A good fit. We went on Sunday to check it out in person and were very impressed. They have a great kids program where Braedon was able to jump right in and did very well his first day! I am very excited for him to be learning about Jesus and I can’t wait to hear him say he loves him for the first time. I grew up going to church on a regular basis and got to know and love Jesus and I always knew that I wanted my kids to have the same opportunity. Derek and I both agreed that being done with grad school, where his schedule was so all over the place that being able to find and attend a church on a regular basis would have been a little tough, and moving again to a new area would be a perfect time to start fresh. Especially since Braedon is now to the age where he is starting to absorb all kinds of information.
Derek and I also enjoyed our first time experience at South Bay. It was a very casual and laid back experience where everyone was very friendly and inviting. I really like the pastors so far and enjoyed listening to the one that spoke this week. Plus they had coffee and breakfast foods to munch on before and during the service. They had me at free coffee!! Just kidding….kind of.
1 comment:
Wow, that's awsome! I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment